2019 MEMBER ENGAGEMENT SUMMIT
2019 MEMBER ENGAGEMENT SUMMIT REGISTRATION
September 18-20 2019
TSE Services is pleased to announce that the 2019 Member Engagement Summit is scheduled for Wednesday, September 18 through Friday, September 20 at the Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Based on your feedback, this year's meeting will again focus on sharing Best Practices among our group of "best in class" cooperatives and provide ample opportunities for networking and idea sharing with your peers. We anticipate the participation of dozens of cooperatives from all corners of the United States.
Our Summit’s mission is simple: provide participants with best-in-class knowledge on enhancing member satisfaction and building member engagement. Some of the topics slated for this year’s event include:
- Crisis Communications – A Case Study in Surviving Hurricanes, Floods and Other Natural Disasters
- Getting the Most Out of Your Member Data – Innovative Insights Making a Difference
- State of the Economy – Dr. Michael Walden, NCSU
- The State of the Smart Energy Consumer
- Leadership Through Transition
- Your Community, Your Cooperative Engaging Members through Local Events
- Member Engagement through Beneficial Electrification
- The Future of EV’s and Your Cooperative
- Engaging Members through Front Porch Forums
- State of the Member: National Survey on the Cooperative Difference
- Heron’s Nest: A Case Study in Residential MicroGrid Engagement
- Grassroots Engagement/Co-op’s Vote Panel Discussion
Over the past few years, many of you have indicated an interest in learning more about the contents of your report. In response to your request, TSE Services will hold a pre-conference workshop designed to educate you on the content of your quarterly report. The workshop will be held Wednesday, September 18, from 10:00am to 12:00pm at the Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel.
Registration for the conference is available through this link or on our website at www.tseservices.com. Remember, you must register on our website to reserve your seat! Conference registration link is best viewed in Chrome or Mozilla browsers and NOT Internet Explorer.
Member Engagement Summit attendees are charged a modest $395 registration fee for this year's event. The fee will be billed to you at the conclusion of the conference.
This year's event will be held at: Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel, 4100 Main at North Hills Street, Raleigh, NC. TSE Services has reserved a block of rooms at a special discounted rate for Engagement Summit attendees. If you require overnight accommodations, please contact the Renaissance directly at (888) 236-2427 and ask for the Member Engagement Summit group room block or reserve online.
Rooms are $194 per night + taxes/fees. To guarantee this room rate, please make your reservation by Friday, August 23.
We are excited about this year's Summit and look forward to seeing all of you in September. Please check our website for periodic updates on this year's Summit!