Recap of 2019 Member Engagement Summit
Thank you for making the 2019 Member Engagement Summit such a huge success! Another big thank you to this year's sponsors; Touchstone Energy Cooperatives, Data Decisions Group, Bellomy and Apogee.
Our Summit’s mission every year is to provide participants with best-in-class knowledge on enhancing member satisfaction and building member engagement. This year's topics included:
- Crisis Communications – A Case Study in Surviving Hurricanes, Floods and Other Natural Disasters
- Getting the Most Out of Your Member Data – Innovative Insights Making a Difference
- State of the Economy – Dr. Michael Walden, NCSU
- The State of the Smart Energy Consumer
- Leadership Through Generational Transition
- Your Community, Your Cooperative Engaging Members through Local Events
- Member Engagement through Beneficial Electrification
- The Future of EV’s and Your Cooperative and EV Demo
- Engaging Members through Front Porch Forums
- State of the Member: National Survey on the Cooperative Difference
- Heron’s Nest: A Case Study in Residential MicroGrid Engagement
- Grassroots Engagement/Co-op’s Vote Panel Discussion
To access the speaker presentation files from this year’s summit, please click on the Dropbox link below.
2019 Member Engagement Summit Presentations
Make sure to mark your calendar for next year’s Summit, scheduled for September 23-25, 2020 at the Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel. We hope to see you there!